Views: 2 Author: Site Editor Publish Time: 2022-02-11 Origin: Site
Hexanedioic Acid, also known as Adipic acid, 1,6-HEXANEDIOIC ACID, cas 124-04-9 is a carboxylic acid organic compound, which can be used as a chemical reagent, also used in plastics and organic synthesis. It is a white crystalline powder, slightly soluble in water and acidic when dissolved in water. Adipic acid, as the basic building block of many chemical products, is by far the most important aliphatic dicarboxylic acid in industrial production, and it has a wide range of uses, with the following main application areas.
1. Manufacture of nylon 66: The reaction of adipic acid and hexamethylene diamine can produce nylon 66, a material widely used in textiles, automotive parts, electronic equipment and industrial supplies.
2. Plastic manufacturing: Adipic acid can be reacted with other chemicals such as ethylene glycol and butylene glycol to produce polyester polyol, which has excellent physical properties and is widely used in plastic manufacturing.
3. Coatings and resins: Adipic acid can react with other chemicals such as styrene and acrylic acid to produce various resins, which can be used in the manufacture of coatings, adhesives and printing inks.
4. Dye manufacturing: Adipic acid can be used as a raw material for dyes and pigments, producing pigments with vivid colors and good gloss.
5. Food acidifier: Adipic acid is widely used in food and beverages as acidifier and marinade, which has the function of freshness, freshness and flavoring.
6. Cosmetics and personal care products: Fine adipic acid can be used to produce certain cosmetics and personal care products, such as lipstick, nail polish and skin care products.